Just dropping bu to tell you about the updates to my website for march. There is a new featured site and a new featured webcomic. Go check them out here.
All the normal goodness still on the site.
Also I mentioned in a previous post about my new blog The Cool Web Comics List Blog. That's it just a bit of promo for it. Visit it please.
Andres and I really like the logo you designed for HEIST. Any chance you have a vector or large-size version of that we could use as the logo for the book cover, minus the background of Geist's head?
1 comment:
Hi, Neil--
Andres and I really like the logo you designed for HEIST. Any chance you have a vector or large-size version of that we could use as the logo for the book cover, minus the background of Geist's head?
Let me know. You can get me at gmail---> bankshot
Thanks!
Brendan
Post a Comment