Thursday, 21 February 2008

Get a load of this wee chunk.

Been a while since I posted and updates are or the way. got lots to tell about the DVI online comic that I'm making and other stuff too. but I thought I'd drop by and show off what I made about 25 Weeks ago.

Now I'm just as proud as punch of this cause its propably the best thing I've done, ever. . . . .

I know that my beautiful wife Clare is doing most of the work cooking up this little bun, but it as a great sense of achievement for me. I've always been good at breaking and destroying things. but this creating life thing seems pretty cool so far.


10 fingers. . . check

10 toes. . . . check

big head, like it's pops. . . check

Big apendage, like his pops. . . check.


Its a boy. . . . and I cant wait to meet him.
Later
NTH

No comments: