Wednesday, 24 October 2007

No Art. Booooooo!!!

Hey,
Not been doing any art lately. Was in the hospital for a wee bit then when i came out I found out that my beautiful wife was pregnant.

I've just about picked myself up off the floor (We are totally over the moon).

So anyway to keep things frsh on here I thought I'd ramble on about something or other.

Doc Martin. Moday Nights ITV 9pm
This is a TV show that i should really hate. Nothing seems to happen in a nowhere town between people that i have no interest in but somehow i like it. It may be the way Martin Clunes plays the charater but i really enjoy watchin this little TV gem. Give it a go.

Rangers beat Barcelona in thrilling 0-0 game.
As you can guess by the heading I'm a blue nose. Dont hold it aginst me though. I watched a great display from my team last night and an average display from Barcelona. Alan Hutton is turning out to be one of the finest Right Wingbacks to come out of scotland ever!! there have been time over the last few years I've wanted to string him up for getting sent off and getting involved etc etc. but this season, and the second half of last season, he has been playing out his skin. In my opinion he deserved the man of the match award last night and on saturday past.

Football Manager 2008
Where is my damn copy of Football manager 2008. The wife ordered it ages ago and it still ain't here. This postal strike has really messed things up.
on that note.
What are the posties all about???
We all feel we don't get paid enough but come on all these strikes are achieving finally giving businesses and the public a boot up the arse to go find another parcel/postal service. There are gonna be a ot of unemployed postman soon.

Ranting now. This blog ain't the place for that.
That's about your lot for a ramble back to art next time.

No comments: