Thursday, 6 September 2007

Wildcats - Zealot


Hey,

This is Zealot from Wildcats or WildC.A.T.s. I remember when the first issue came out it totally blew me away. the art was the best I'd ever seen. I was a bit gutted that Jim was no longer drawing the X-Men but the First issue of Wildcats more than made up for it.


Ya know I am a huge Wildstorm fan and have been following all the titles since Image started. I am avoiding the horror line that they are doing but apart from that I tend to get everything. on that note. WTF!!! Gen 13 is rubbish. Great character an all but they seem to be killing them slowly. I was a fan of Gail Simone and I love Tranquility but make those characters cool again please. While I'm ranting.

More Wildcats, more Wildcats, more Wildcats etc etc you get the idea.

I don't much care for the All star B & R, Although the art is great. I'd much rather see Jim drawing his own creations. I'm not gonna get into the whole late thing. I don't care if Jim ain't drawn it yet or Morrison ain't wrote it yet. just hurry up and get it out.


Anyway. . . . . . (pause for breath)


Hope ya like my zealot. The head is a bit too big but I'm not going back to fix it as its just a wee sketch.


Later.


Nth

No comments: